The .NET Extensions project provides the missing piece that you always expected to be part of the Framework Class Library.
The project literally contains hundreds of extension methods for well known FCL data types. You can just add a reference and start using them today.
Follow me on Facebook @ http://facebook.com/Kochen.mit.Patrick
Or follow me on Twitter (expect less updates here) @
Visit our team page.
What users are saying:
- "This library was immediately useful. I began using methods that I didn't even realize were implemented in it because it covers methods that naturally feel like they should be there."
- "It just work!, i don't have to add any using statement"
- "Where have you been all my life..."
- Get this library from NuGet and you can immediately start using it without any "using" statements or anything. Starts to feel like they are actually part of the framework. Excellent library!
PGK.Extensions.Windows.Forms (Windows Forms)
PGK.Extensions.MVC (ASP.NET MVC) .NET 4.0
- As full support for extension methods require .NET 3.5 this project does as well (actually SP 1).
- Some sub projects (eg. ASP.NET MVC) require .NET 4.0.
- The project compiles with Visual Studio 2010.
The project is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license. This basically means that you can freely use it in non-commercial and as well commercial projects.